What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A resource for electronics repairs guide
- Allowing you to search schematics diagram and Service Manuals of different office equipment
- Providing a list of Basic Schemes and Service Manuals for a number of different devices
- Containing information which will be useful for specialists in repairing of electronics
- Providing description of different kinds of faults and ways of their removing
- Teaching you how to repair electronic boards for Rank Xerox copy machines
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Electronics Repair scores 73.40/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.electronicsrepair.net/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $10.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: electronicsrepair.net you’ll also be taken through to electronicsrepair.net, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)